REGIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – FMCG (FOODSERVICE)
Regional Account Executive – FMCG (Foodservice)
£30,000 + Company Car + Bonus + Benefits
Field Based – SW London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading blue-chip FMCG food manufacturers. Still family owned their people are at the core of everything they do. The business offers amazing routes for progression and industry leading training and development programmes. As the #1 brand in their category they are known for their innovation and best in class marketing campaigns. Product quality and sustainability are also a huge focus! They now have an opening for a Regional Account Executive to join their foodservice team in South West London.
As Regional Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Developing sales opportunities through new business prospecting and existing account management
- Demonstrating and explaining the product portfolio to customers in a structured and confident manner
- Working closely with local distributors and wholesalers, training them to assist in demonstrating NPD as well as drive additional sales
- Regularly meeting with your wholesale partners to track performance and sales volumes, seeking to constantly improve the relationship
- Assisting with Ra Ra days and telesales drives where necessary
In order to be considered for this opportunity you ideally have 1-2 years’ experience in an FMCG sales environment. Those with strong commercial acumen from other sales backgrounds will also be considered. If you have an understanding of the foodservice industry this will be advantageous. You will be highly motivated and keen to develop your career in the commercial world of FMCG with an outgoing and positive personality. The team has a fantastic, fun culture and offers a genuine stepping stone into national accounts and beyond!
If you would like to be considered for this position please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org