RETAIL SPECIALIST - CONSUMER ELECTRONICS & ELECTRICAL ACCESSORIES
Retail Specialist - Consumer Electronics & Electrical Accessories
Competitive Salary & Bonus Package
My client is a global player in the consumer electronics and accessories industry who are recognised across Europe, America and Asia. With a varied product portfolio and strong customer base across both B2B and B2C accounts this business have fast become a leading specialist in their industry. Due to fantastic, continued growth and an exciting year so far in 2018 my client is now looking to add to their team a passionate and driven Retail Specialist.
The role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ownership and delivery of planograms
- Merchandising of flagship & premium stores (monthly visits)
- Key contact for regional managers for retail issues & feedback
- Review Retail opportunities to drive Direct Market Share as part of the Consumer strategy through in-store execution
- Ensure planograms for specific store formats are completed for implementation across the estate
- Be point of expertise for retail performance implementation for handset and accessory planograms.
- Work cross functionally with Trading, Commercial, Marketing, GTM & Terminals to deliver projects to optimise retail performance
- Work with all retail team functions to support plans and performance in retail estate
- Represent Retail when agreeing approach to in channel implementation of product & proposition launches
- Continually review the way retail store micro space is used and identify opportunities to improve the execution for our customers, manufacturers and store teams
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must have experience of working in a busy retail environment and have a strong understanding of in store space and retail execution. Someone who is a Store Manager looking to take the next step in their career will be considered. Knowledge of the electronics, IT, or mobile sector would be advantageous, however it is more important that you have worked within retail or as a Retail Specialist previously. You must be able to demonstrate success within your career and show a real drive and hunger to succeed. You must be energetic and passionate with a can-do attitude, also essential is a great sense of humour and ability to work well as part of a team and autonomously.
On offer for this position is a competitive remuneration package working in a fast-growing business at an exciting time of growth.
If you feel you possess the skills to succeed in this role please forward a copy of your up to date CV today.