Assistant Brand Manager
Office based: Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
£negotiable package depending on experience
My client is widely acknowledged to be one of the UK’s leading distributors of some of the World’s leading Premium Drinks brands, supplying all key Trade Sectors throughout the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a genuine and keen interested in progressing a Marketing career. You will experience a truly hands-on working environment and become exposed to all basic Brand Marketing principles from Administrative support and Library Management to attending Key Events and supporting the Sales team.
You will have responsibility for the following key tasks: -
- Administrative support
- Maintenance and management of Information Libraries
- Handling, registering and logging customer queries
- Coordination and ordering of stock, samples and POS
- Establish new POS Warehouse & ordering system
- Arrange and book customer trips and press visits
- Attend and support all key trade and consumer Events
- Manage competition entries
- Manage stock availability – POS and Samples
We need a person of high integrity, an abundance of common sense coupled with a strong work ethic. You will need to be hands-on, keen to learn and develop, resilient, robust and a real team player.
The following key attributes & experience are also very important: -
- Some experience within a Sales, Marketing or similar Commercial environment would be beneficial
- A true and genuine passion to follow and develop a Marketing career path
- Abundant energy, drive and dedication to getting the job done
- A confident and articulate communicator
- Unaffected and unfazed by occasional long hours and weekend work
- A people person, quick to engage and adapt to different situations
- A persuasive, influential but unassuming style
- Proficient with IT Software - Word, Excel, P.Point and In-Design will be advantageous
- Willing to travel as required
Send your up to date CV to our retained Consultant, Richard Swallow – firstname.lastname@example.org at Swallow Associates Ltd.
Please quote Ref HQ529
Your CV will not be forwarded to anyone without prior discussion and agreement.
Apply for Assistant Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly