Office based: Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
£negotiable package depending on experience
My client is widely acknowledged to be one of the UK’s leading distributors of some of the World’s leading Premium Drinks brands, supplying all key Trade Sectors throughout the UK.
This is a key Marketing role with a strong Commercial element that will involve working closely with the UK Sales Team, the wider Marketing team and the Brand Owners to ensure an efficient and effective strategy is agreed and implemented.
Working closely with the Marketing Director you will have responsibility for the following key tasks: -
- Advertising, PR and Social Media activity
- Creating and implementing trade initiatives and support
- Managing key Trade and Consumer events
- Work closely with Trade Marketing and National Accounts to implement a clear Trade/Channel strategy, supported by Marketing and Promotional activity.
- Producing monthly reports for the UK Board and the shareholders of the parent company
- Actively supporting the Sales Team with relevant information and sales tools to achieve key objectives
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the market to drive development and identify key opportunities
- Manage and deliver all relevant Brand Communications
We need a person of high integrity with an entrepreneurial style and a warm and engaging personality. You will need to be strong on detail, very proactive in delivering information, consistent at meeting deadlines and be a good problem solver. The following key attributes & experience are also important: -
- Structured FMCG Brand Marketing experience
- Commercially focused and Strategic thinker
- Articulate and confident, able to deal with a range of stakeholders at all levels
- An assured and persuasive communicator, able to deliver compelling and convincing arguments
- Highly literate and numerate, able to produce concise and distinctive copy & content.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, pro-active – a “can do” attitude
- Creative, innovative – abreast of trends & lifestyles
- Hands-on, willing to undertake all aspects required in completion of objectives & tasks
- Fully IT literate, proficiency in Word, Excel, P.Point and In-Design will be advantageous
- Willing to travel as required
Send your up to date CV to our retained Consultant, Richard Swallow – email@example.com at Swallow Associates Ltd or call Richard on 07774 103577 for a confidential discussion.
Please quote Ref HQ528.
Your CV will not be forwarded to anyone without prior discussion and agreement.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly