UK Sales Manager
Role: UK Sales Manager
Location: Field based (London)
Contract type: Full time
Reporting to the UK Managing Director, you will be responsible for the managing distributors and sales (Top and bottom line) of products.
You will also focus on development and execution of sales plans, targets and budgets within the overall business unit sales strategy. You will take the lead in the management of key customer relationships and in the negotiation of contracts with them and also responsible for building sales capability and for the overall management and motivation of the local distributors.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 of experience in FMCG or Sporting Goods or Sports Nutrition
- Minimum 2 years of experience at sales manager level
- Ideally with distributorship management experience
- Flexible to travel, independent, excellent communicator and able to motivate and drive distributorship sales
- Strong Analytical skills with fluency in English language.
- Similar experience in gym equipment, supplements & health and wellness.
Apply for UK Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly