Channel Controller - Grocery & High Street
Want to work with one of the biggest & 'coolest' brands within the home entertainment category? Well, what are you waiting for...
Our client is recognised for being a key player within home entertainment category, due to their growth and continuous success they are successfully delivering a ground breaking market share performance. As they continue to evolve they are always looking out for maximising opportunities within the industry, putting the consumer needs first along with building real customer partnerships with key retailers.
Due to their exponential growth they are looking for an experienced, results driven Channel Controller that can join them along this exciting journey!
As the successful Channel Controller you will be a key member of the senior leadership team where you will lead the Grocery and High Street channel with your team of direct reports. You will develop the UK sales team to be best in class, to understand their consumer, their customers and how they interact! You will also be required to use your experience to look for new opportunities to grow the business and develop sales to maximise impact and increase our clients business.
If you crave an opportunity to make a real difference and are looking for a career move that will accelerate your career at a fast pace to Director level – then look no further.
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully at Senior NAM / Controller level or equivalent
- Push new thinking, be creative and raise the bar
- Must show leadership – Be able to seize the initiative, make decisions and move quickly to deliver whilst bringing colleagues with them
- Show potential for Director level roles in the future
- Ability to demonstrate using data to drive business benefit
- Online experience would be preferred but not essential
- Have an infectious drive for results
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Sound interesting? Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Chloe Easton for more information and to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124. .