Looking for a new opportunity in Product Management? Do you seek variety, autonomy and to be apart of a team all driving to hit the same objectives operating as a family and taking pride in all they do?
Signature Career Management are exclusively representing some fine and high quality Brands which form part of a warm, friendly and collaborative Consumer Goods Business based just outside of Manchester. With excellent commuter links, the location will be attractive for many in the North West and Greater Manchester. This company has a strong and rich heritage and sit firmly in the Consumer Durable/ FMCG space and have very little competition in their market due to their superb quality, constant innovation and values led approach. Having won multiple awards over the years makes for a very interesting business and team to be a part of.
An opportunity has arisen over the summer for the appointment of a Product Marketing Manager into the team where you will ultimately be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of product strategy across a range of Branded and some PL product ranges.
- Development and management of branded product ranges
- Identifying opportunities for growth through data and market analysis
- Analysis of promotions against targets preparing future product forecasts
- Management of product costings, pricings and margins
- Critical path management
- Collaboration with the sales and key accounts team to understand product requirements and to ensure all sales are maximised
- Management of 1 direct report
Successful applications will hold the following experience/ attributes:
- Consumer Goods product management experience
- Retail customer knowledge
- Critical path management and experience of product costing and pricing
- Promotional planning and forecasting
- Analysis of various data sources (trends/ competitors/ EPOS)
- Highly organised, detailed, quality orientated
- Self started attitude, positive and communicative
- Confident, engaging, very much a team player!
If this sounds like something that may tick your boxes, please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for a confidential conversation. This is a superb opportunity in the North West which will see the successful candidate excel in an autonomous and proactive environment which hold service, values and high quality close to their hearts!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.