Key Account Manager
Exciting Junior Key Account Manager role for an ambient and frozen food manufacturer based in London, dealing with large foodservice group accounts. The role offers a great opportunity to manage existing group accounts within the foodservice sector. With a focus on client relationships and larger accounts this is a great chance for a junior food sales person to make the step up into Key Account Management.
The company’s products are eaten across Europe, however they are all about the London food scene. They love its vibe and are constantly looking for the next trends. They are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking person. Working in close collaboration with their sales manager and managing director, you will contribute to the growth story of the company.
- Managing large foodservice group accounts (3 or more outlets) – predominately London Based
- Some new business, however this is a consultative approach rather than door knocking
- Work collaboratively across the business
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the foodservice industry
- A genuine and communicative love for food. You must be able to speak passionately to a chef about bread and the latest trends in foodservice
- Ability to travel around London
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060