Senior National Account Manager
Are you a high performing National Account Manager looking for their next challenge, to work for a leading supplier of Fresh Produce working with the biggest players in the pub, restaurant and casual dining sector?
Plus we are not alone, Fresh Direct is part of the Fresh Direct family, a set of specialist brands including M&J Seafood, Wild Harvest, Fresh Fayre and Fresh Kitchen. To top it off, the Fresh Direct family is proudly part of Sysco, the world’s largest food service supplier.
Scope of the Role
We are looking for a Senior National Account Manager to focus on customer retention, and developing strategic customer account plans and joint business plans to maximise profitability.
This is an exciting role, where you will also manage a member of the National Accounts Team, using your leadership and coaching skills to nurture their career development.
This is a home-based role, with regular travel to our head office in Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for high profile portfolio of national accounts ensuring that company profitability, customer requirements and individual growth targets are met
- Implement, monitor, report and forecast on account performance against sales budget and cash margin in order to maximise future performance
- Work with other departments as required to ensure that budgeted sales targets, account profitability, customer satisfaction and retention are achieved across portfolio
- Influence internal departments in order to gain efficiencies throughout supply chain and procurement process
- Fully utilise the NPD function of the business to ensure that all opportunities within current customer base are maximised to drive account value and profitability
To be considered for this role, you will already have experience of the foodservice industry and its complexities, with a proven track record of exceeding set targets. You will clearly demonstrate the ability to effectively manage a group of customers, have a strong commercial understanding and be competent using Excel.
Whilst knowledge of Fresh produce would be an advantage, we are keen to hear from resilient individuals looking to develop their career and add to our success within National Accounts.