Grocery Shopper Marketing Manager
Passionate about shopper marketing? This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a business with true investment in shopper – from core products to exciting innovation campaigns, the next 12 months and beyond is full of lots of exciting brand activation!
We’re looking for an experienced shopper marketing superstar who wants to join a fast moving, flexible organisation. You’ll be leading complex end-to-end campaigns with a group of Top 4 customers. These relationships are already strong, so it’s about building this further and taking it to the next step.
- Owning the Shopper Strategy for your customers across a portfolio of brands
- Utilising commercial insights and working cross-functionally with sales, category and marketing teams to develop shopper plans that hit commercial objectives and ROI
- Leading creative solutions and also exploring new ways of thinking – we are looking for someone who’s not afraid to rock the boat and try new things
- Accountable for the commercial calendar – we are looking at several back-2-back launches for 2018/2019 so high attention to detail and being well organised is essential
- Working with relevant agency partners (i2c/dunnhumby/Kantar/Nielsen) to utilise as many shopper insights to bring campaigns to life
- Assess continuous improvement opportunities – you will have a voice in best-practise and will be expected to be an internal leader
- Shopper Marketing/Brand experience in FMCG, ideally within Grocery
- High attention to detail
- Experience in customer focused role
- Commercial acumen – understanding numbers and insights to justify spend
- Budget handling responsibility – you’ll be leading an annual budget into the £millions
Nice to haves but not essential
- P&L exposure
- Digital experience – a big opportunity area for the business
In return, you’ll be working for an exceptional fast moving, flexible business who are forward thinking and continuously looking at ways to improve their efficiency. You will have the opportunity to be involved in important business decisions and given the tools you need to carve out a brilliant career with a global leader – whether it’s vertical or cross-functional.
Ask anyone there why it’s a great place to work and they will tell you it’s the people who really make it, as well as the opportunity to shape your career with support from senior members in the business.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today.