Assistant Key Account Manager
Looking for a new challenge?? We’re partnered with one of the leading names in the industry who are looking to appoint an Assistant Key Account Manager to come and join the team…
Do you work in a sales support/ administrative role looking to take your career down the Key Account Management route? Or perhaps you operating in a B2B customer service position looking for a new career path? If so, this could be for you.
Signature Career management are exclusively representing an award winning Consumer Goods company based in the North West who are looking to appoint an Assistant Key Account Manager. This business offers a progressive, autonomous environment, and a friendly, collaborative atmosphere, you will certainly feel at home but don’t get too dreamy now… the fast pace will keep you on your toes! Sound exciting and refreshing?
The role will see you assist the Key Account Manager in all activities relating to the development of business, turnover and profitability. Assisting in the management of the NPD Process to ensure a smooth launch and the management of allocated customer accounts including major high street retailers.
Key responsibilities include –
- Monitor and maintain customer price lists
- Check and prepare sign off for all artwork
- Processing of daily orders
- Attend and help manage critical path meetings
- Confirmation and monitoring of orders
- Investigating stock delivery issues
- Arranging returns and collections
The successful candidate –
- B2B customer service/admin experience
- Experience of handling customer queries/complaints via the telephone
- Stock management knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Systematic, organised and detailed in approach
- Flexible and adaptable
- Confident, engaging and influential
- High street retail knowledge desirable but not essential
This company has a strong heritage and is fantastically innovative forward thinking and one which is all about their people. A unique opportunity in the North West and if it sounds like it could be for you, it’s one not to be missed in this exciting FMCG / Consumer branded business!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.