Not Your Every Day Field manager role! A great opportunity where you can motivate and develop an award winning field sales team. Regional Manager required to work for CPM representing Mars Wrigley covering The Midlands. £28-£30k (depending on experience) + bonus up to £2k per annum + company car
Ideal Location: Leicester
What will I be doing?
Working for CPM as a Regional Field Sales Manager you will be leading a sales team calling into independent retailers representing our longstanding client Mars Wrigley and their products.
This role will really allow you to showcase your people management skills, as you will be managing a team of 4 Team Managers and up to 50 part time sales representatives. Day to day you will be responsible for setting a clear vision and strategy which will cover the training, development, retention and motivation of the team. In addition you will have full responsibility for the Regional/ Team financial performance, ensuring that they grow sales and deliver across all the key targets.
Your commercial acumen will be invaluable in both managing costs and budgets as well as supporting the National Sales managing, providing insight and ensuring we over deliver for our client.
Day to day responsibilities will include:-
- Talent programme - responsible for working with our in-house recruitment team, taking responsibility for regional recruitment, minimising churn and providing training - nurturing and developing the team to be their very best.
- Team management - including performance management
- Provide senior management support to the National Sales manager
- Delivering against key sales targets and KPI's
- Plan and organise regional meetings and cascading communications to the team
- Analyse data from multiple sources to identify opportunities and underlying trends
You would enjoy this role if..
- You would like a role which really allows you to expand your people management skills, increasing your already great experience within training, developing, motivating and performance managing a sales team
- You are a great people manager, who knows how to get tailor your style to get both individuals and a team on side and working together, creating a supportive culture
- You pride yourself in exceeding client expectations - growing sales is second nature to you
- Are commercial, able to manage costs and budgets effectively to ensure objectives and targets are achieved.
- Love looking at things differently, coming up with innovative suggestions and solutions
- You love working with people and ensuring they reach their full potential
- Previous experience of managing a sales team, ideally at area level
- An understanding of retail / FMCG preferred
- Full UK driving licence
Why work for us?
CPM are committed to ensuring we offer training and development opportunities to all our employees and encourage them to be their very best. If working in a supportive environment, in an exciting and fast paced Field Manager role where you can really help shape the success of your team and CPM sounds like your ideal opportunity, then please apply now!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer