Commercial Refrigeration Technical Specialist
Job Title: Commercial Refrigeration Technical Specialist
Location: Lancashire (with some UK travel)
Job Sector: Commercial Refrigeration
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £38,000 PA+ Bonus + Car
Job Reference: SS/20550
About the Company:
A world leading supplier of spare parts and components into the commercial catering and refrigeration engineering trades, offering exceptional client-focused service levels and business solutions.
About the Role:
- My client is seeking a Commercial Refrigeration Technical Specialist to predominantly be based in the Lancashire office; offering help, advice, guidance and product identification to clients (Engineer’s) with regards to the correct spare parts required.
- The role will also involve a sales and account management element to clients throughout the UK – promoting the business, it’s USP’s and the unrivalled technical service it is able to offer its customers.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Commercial Refrigeration Technical Specialist, you must possess the following:
- Technical commercial refrigeration knowledge – potentially a refrigeration Engineer seeking a new challenge, or alternatively a technical refrigeration sales specialist.
- Able and willing to travel nationally when required.
- Happy dealing with customers face to face and building strong, long-lasting business relationships.
- A confident and professional telephone manner.
Basic salary up to £38,000 PA (DOE)
Car, laptop, mobile
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.