This is a great opportunity for an Online Merchandiser to join an exciting retail business in their growing merchandising team. You will maximise digital sales and trade opportunities by analysing sales data and advising the buying and marketing teams.
You will play a pivotal role in moulding our client's customer's online experience, as you take ownership of the online merchandising portal to drive continuous website improvement.
Online Merchandiser Responsibilities Include:
- Maximise digital sales and trading operations by implementing a merchandising strategy that ensures a strong online presence
- Work in conjunction with the analytics team, using insights and metrics to inform website updates and content plans
- Work cross-functionally to drive continuous improvements in circulation, adaptation and preservation to maximise sales and profitability
To Be A Successful Online Merchandiser:
- Online merchandising experience
- Passion for digital merchandising
- Highly analytical with strong Excel skills.
- Strong commercial and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business that still has a medium sized feel. They are a very sociable business and offer excellent opportunities for career progression. If you are interested in working in an Online Merchandiser role please click the link below.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.