Senior National Account Manager – International and UK
Gü was launched with 3 products in 2003 and now with a current portfolio of over 40 top notch products that are eaten somewhere in the world every 2 seconds. A fabulous story of pure genius and a brilliant team of people with ambitions and people with ambitions and plans to take Gu into more categories and eating occasions. “Is ordinary out of the question? Is spectacular up your street? Deliciousness part of your DNA? Then you’ve got what it takes… and we want what you’ve got. And yes. This is the company you’ve dreamed of working for…
Gü Puds (also known as Noble Desserts Holdings Ltd) is a company on a mission to blow the minds of pleasure seekers everywhere. Ever since we first sneaked Gü onto the shelves of a local supermarket, we’ve been pouring our hearts into making these victories more widespread; from a little-known secret to a global taste phenomenon on the tongues of millions.Today, from our London HQ in West London to the sunny shores of France, we’re taking the world by storm. With sales of over £60 million we are continuing to grow globally, taking Europe by storm. To us, it’s a labour of love. A journey of joy. Every atom of cheesecake, mousse, tartlet, molten middle, and soufflé is a little victory for us. Delicious, explosive victory. The fact is, we love our job and you can taste it.”
- Be the main point of contact for your accounts, developing and maintaining effective relationships with the customer at all levels, specifically with the relevant Category Buyer and cross-functionally.
- Commercial management of your accounts including, (but not limited to) forecasting, price negotiation, planning, full profit and loss (P&L) responsibility of key accounts, budgeting, category management, marketing and logistics.
- In addition to growing existing business, a key element of this role will be new business development, whether opening new trading relations or gaining new listings, SKU's, NPD within existing accounts, with the aim of maintaining or increasing profit margin, turnover, volume, distribution and market share.
- Financial responsibilities will include for accurate forecasting across the portfolio i.e. cost, price, and volume
- Take responsibility for Sales Team input into key business projects e.g. NPD on point responsibility;
- Work closely with the Sales Director & Category team to ensure effective delivery of the commercial strategy.
- An Ambitious NAM / SNAM looking to take your next step in your career;
- Possess strong administration and analytical skills;
- Demonstrate a professional manner, be very commercially aware and is interested in what the competition are doing;
- Confidence, motivation and determination, as well as the ability to deal with rejection;
- Strong networking and influencing skills at all levels;
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Have high attention to detail;
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing;
- A good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research;
- Be able to build outstanding customer relationships and have impeccable 'people skills';
- Have good presentation skills;
- Able to work well on your own, or with a wide range of people from different parts of the business;
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage different projects at the same time;
- Good organisational and time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure;
- Enjoy working in a busy, deadline driven and creative environment; and
- Be energetic and passionate about Gü – possess or have the ability to develop in-depth knowledge about our products and markets.
- German or other European languages would be a huge advantage
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in Word format quoting ref number 3049/103gj.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager – International and UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly