Key Account Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and innovative consumer business within the gardening industry as a National Key Account Manager.
Our client is a growing and innovative business within the consumer gardening industry, they supply in to a variety of channels including major supermarkets, discounters and DIY retailers. They are now looking for a Key Account Manager to focus on their Garden Centre channel nationally.
Reporting into the Director, as the Key Account Manager you will be responsible for nurturing an existing portfolio of garden centre groups and independents, alongside securing new business and growing the channel.
This is a great opportunity for someone at Key Account Manager level with experience in the Garden Centre industry as there will be a large focus on new business in order to grow and develop the channel.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience of managing garden centre groups is essential
- Experience with consumer garden products would be highly desirable although not essential
- Experience at key account management level is a must
- Ability to manage existing accounts and win new business
- Strong presentation skills, resilient, positive and driven to achieve targets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Able to work under pressure and deliver results within a specific time frame
- Ability to successfully plan journeys maximising time with clients
- Full UK driving license
- Negotiable Basic Salary (dependent on experience)
- Company Car
- 25 Days Holiday