B2B Sales Consultant - Medical Supplies (Wholesale)
B2B Sales Consultant - Medical Supplies (Wholesale) £25-35K Basic + 20% OTE
Location: Guildford Reading Slough Aylesbury Oxford
Salary: £25,000 - 35,000 basic + 20% OTE
- $10 Billion Turnover Group Commanding 30% Market Share!
- Field Based, 80% Account Management
- Progression & Personal Development Plan
- Rare Chance to Break into Medical Sales!
The Role: The new Field Sales Consultant will be based in the South East. Covering a defined territory within the South East, you will be targeting nurses and animal health contacts within veterinary practices across your patch. Selling a range of wholesale supplies such as medical devices, pharmaceuticals and vet practice equipment, your primary focus will be on growing existing accounts, upselling products and services.
The Company: A leading veterinary wholesaler, our client began supplying pharmaceuticals to local surgeons over 50 years ago. They are now a key part of the one of the largest animal health distributors in Europe! The range of consumables includes over 100 quality products designed for a competitive market place, as well as dental care, IT services and surgical equipment.
For this Sales Consultant role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have sales experience - ideally business to business sales
- Ideally wholesale/distribution background
- Ideally degree educated
- Driving license
Benefits of this Sales Consultant role:
- £25,000 basic for junior applicants, up to £35,000 basic salary for b2b experience
- 20% commission, plus company car, laptop, healthcare and pension
- Personal development plan, career progression
BMS Performance are sales specialists and have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role. By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for, taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in higher quality interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.