Regional Sales Manager
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing and innovative fashion accessories company as a Regional Sales Manager.
Our client is a well-established fashion & accessories company who are fresh and dynamic, they have an in house design team which enables them to meet market demands and develop the latest styles. The company are consistently growing and pride themselves on the high class service of their sales team and quality of their products.
As the Regional Sales Manager, reporting in to the Sales Director; you will be responsible for around 300 active accounts in an 85% account management and 15% new business role. You will focus on the company's whole product portfolio of branded fashion accessories selling in to a client base of independent retailers.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience of working with luxury, premium or branded fashion accessories would be highly beneficial although not essential
- Field sales experience within the Consumer or FMCG industry is crucial
- Experience of selling in to independent retailers would be desirable
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to successfully plan journeys maximising time with clients
- Full, clean driving license
- Basic salary between £25k and £30k depending on experience
- Company car & fuel card