Field Sales Consultant - Medical Supplies (Wholesale) £25-30K
Field Sales Consultant - Medical Supplies (Wholesale) £25-30K + 20% Bonus + Company Car
- Fantastic Career Prospect + Company Development Plan
- Sales Role Developing Existing Accounts
- Rare Chance to Break into Medical Sales!
- $10Billion Turnover Group Commanding 30% Market Share
Location: East Anglia
The Role: The successful Field Sales Consultant will represent a market leading wholesaler of veterinary supplies across an East Anglia Territory. Responsible for growing and developing existing clients of vet practices, you will sell a range of devices & pharmaceuticals. They are looking for a B2B sales person from any industry, who is passionate about the veterinary sector!
The Company: Part of a well-established multi-billion £ group, our client provides a range of services & supplies to over 25,000 practices across the nation. With state-of-the-art facilities and a 98% order-fill rate, this distributor thrives to deliver the best service possible!
For this Field Sales Consultant role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have B2B sales experience
- Open on Industry - ideally from wholesale distribution
- Passion for the Vet sector
- Science/Business Degree
- Full UK Driving License
Benefits of this Field Sales Consultant role:
- Junior Sales - £25K - B2B Experience - £30-35K
- Commission - 20%
- Benefits - company car, mobile, laptop, pension & healthcare
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
Please contact Rachel Weaver for more information about the roles that we recruit for - 01784414740
BMS Performance are sales specialists and have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role. By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for, taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in higher quality interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.