Business Development Manager (New Business)
Job Title: Business Development Manager (New Business)
Location: London, South East & Midlands
Job Sector: Beverage Equipment Solutions
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £45,000 p.a + commission + car/allowance
Job Reference: SS/20480
A prestigious, well reputed, European manufacturer of high – end, innovative beverage solutions; who have been supplying products globally for many decades.
They have the ability to deliver a premium solution to businesses looking to offer high – quality juices, soft drinks, chilled water and hot beverages to their clients.
About the Role:
A brand-new field based opportunity (supported by an internal sales team) within the UK division, in which you will assist the UK Sales Manager in their activities; allowing the business to continue its growth within the UK and European markets.
The majority of sales will come from the London, South East and Midlands locations, so you will ideally be required to be based within this territory and willing to travel accordingly.
Full and thorough product and proposed sales presentation training will be provided – with longer term opportunity to assist in securing distribution agreements overseas.
Duties will include;
- Proactive business development and lead generation
- Call on potential end-user clients as well as form strategic alliances with catering distributors
- Grow sales through existing customers maintaining strong relationships whilst introducing new products and tracking new openings/buying cycles etc
- Demonstrate products to clients discussing technical specification and benefits
- Maintain and develop a prospect database and pursue sales opportunities
- Create effective written proposals and tender documents
- Follow up with potential clients who have interacted with the website sales interface
- Analyse and interpret sales reports to determine ongoing sales and marketing strategies
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records on the company ERP system
- Plan and implement effective merchandising initiatives with trade partners
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns in order to support brand development
- Represent the company at trade shows and exhibitions
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Business Development Manager, you must possess the following;
- Proven field sales experience with demonstrable success in a targeted business development role
- Experience of beverage or catering equipment solution sales to the catering, hospitality or education sector with a portfolio of potential customers
- Specific solution sales experience with the ability to present high – cost, high quality equipment and close the sale
- Knowledge of the current trends affecting the foodservice and hospitality industries
- Knowledge of the Catering Distributor network and the ability to build strong, strategic relationships with them whilst maintaining a ‘direct’ route to market with some clients
- Strong IT skills
- The ability and facility to work from home
- Happy to cover the South East and Midlands regions
- A negotiable basic salary of up to £25,000 p.a
- Uncapped commission on all machine sales
- Company car or car allowance
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Business Development Manager (New Business)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly