Head of Marketing
An exciting Head of Marketing position has become available for a very ambitious individual to join one of the UKs leading importers and distributors of the finest spirits from around the world. You will be working closely with the Commercial Director and will have shared responsibility for the profitable growth of the core brands in the UK.
- Build a strong understanding of consumer insights and behavior/ trends in the On/Off trade to inform and shape strategic plans.
- Lead development and activation of relevant and engaging consumer facing ATL / experiential plans which delivers against the strategic consumer imperatives - grow awareness and affinity.
- Work closely with CD and sales team to lead development and activation of innovative and exciting BTL plans which deliver against the strategic customer imperatives – drive distribution and ROS.
- Be the key point of contact: for brand owners and the senior stakeholders for anything relating to marketing plans.
- Manage the total marketing budget: maximizing resources and ensuring spend doesn’t exceed the agreed amounts.
To be the successful candidate you will have 5-6 years’ experience in Brand Management. You would have previously managed multiple budgets and have a track record of successful TTL campaign development, activation and evaluation and are somebody that thrives as the leader of a diverse team.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly