Excellent Category Management role with a blend of both UK and mainland European retailers. The company manufacturers Free From sweet biscuit and savoury categories, UK main aisle categories within sweet biscuits, cake slices and Continental waffle categories.
The Business is a €400m manufacturer with factories in France, Holland, Germany, Spain and UK. With “Free From” being an extremely on-trend and growth product range this is an exciting time to join the business and be at the forefront of its development within Major Retail.
- Working closely with markets and customers with responsibility for the collation and analysis of category data
- Close liaison with the UK and European commercial teams to maximise opportunities
- External marketing and PR such as attending and presenting at exhibitions and the preparation of editorials.
- The ideal candidate will have at least four years Category Management experience for an FMCG manufacturer or a food retailer
- Experience working with Neilson/IRI/Euro Monitor/Mintel data bases
- If you can speak another European Language then this would be advantageous
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060
Apply for Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly