UK Sales Manager
With a strong focus on social responsibility and already serving customers across Europe and the US, this business is poised to make huge waves over here. They are looking for a UK Sales Manager to be part of their UK start-up team. The position would suit an experienced grocery NAM / SNAM who is looking to be part of something very exciting. For the right person, this will lead into a UK Head of Sales role with team management responsibility as headcount grows. It is expected that an NAE will join the team to support you within 6-12 months.
Reporting into the UK General Manager, your main responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing and implementing the UK sales strategy and plan alongside the GM
- Building and driving new listings and distribution (this is a great product with a great story and the listings are sure to happen quickly!)
- P&L responsibility for your customers (grocery and premium retail)
- Build excellent, collaborative relationships internally with the wider team
- Build and maintain a value added service to ensure successful customer relationships
- Identify opportunities for growth and gross profit increase
The successful candidate will:
- Be a proven National Account Manager ideally with some experience gained in an a blue chip FMCG business
- Demonstrate the aptitude and commercial awareness to be able to develop new accounts
- Possess P&L management experience and ideally food and beverage knowledge
- Be outgoing, entrepreneurial, mission-led, fun, personable and dynamic
- Show excellent analytical and strategic thinking ability
If you are intrigued to learn more about this, please apply today or call Chris McWade to discuss the opportunity and receive a full candidate pack.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.