National Account Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
National Account Manager
Are you a National Account Manager looking for a new challenge within an exciting business? This opportunity could be the perfect fit for you!
This organisation is a market-leading FMCG business with an instantly recognisable brand. Thanks to their strong relationships with retailers, this business is growing at a significant, yet stable and sustainable rate for such an established brand. They are currently operating at number 1 in their category. This forward-thinking business adopts an innovative approach, doing a lot to drive the category forward and innovate into new areas, while investing in the development of its employees to create further success. Continuing their recent growth, this business is now looking for a National Account Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving the growth of products
- Developing strong relationships with new and existing customers at all levels
- Report into the Account Controller, who has vast expertise within this sector, built up over 15 years
- Total P&L responsibility for accounts
- Developing and implementing effective JBPs with customers to strategically maximise growth for the year
What's on Offer?
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Company car
- Home-based working (1 day per week in the office)
- An exciting working environment, surrounded by a team of hard-working, like-minded individuals
- Excellent progression opportunities - potential to move into a line manager role
- The opportunity to make a difference to an exciting and well-known drinks business
If you are looking for a straightforward sales role then this isn't for you, this is for the top percentile, the best out there, and requires a bigger picture, longer-term-thinking, business manager approach. Therefore, a successful candidate will have the following experience and characteristics:
- Proven experience as a National Account Manager
- Someone who has demonstrated success in building new relationships with customers, as well as developing existing relationships to create growth
- Entrepreneurial, self-starting, analytical, with an ability to build strong relationships and network within the retailer to unlock better relationships across the business
- A strong influencer, with experience negotiating and executing JBPs
- Previous full P&L management experience
- Ideally degree educated
- Energetic and with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to drive
If this fits your experience and ambition, then apply now for a confidential chat!
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly