Business Development Manager - food wholesale
Fantastic opportunity with a food wholesaler for an experienced sales negotiator. Great earnings of basic 30k and 10k or more commission + executive car.
The business is a wholesaler of food and they are looking for a proven field / territory based business development manager to join their growing commercial team. The role will be home based with three to four days spent in the field visiting clients across central Scotland.
There is plenty of existing business and we need a driven sales person with tenacity to drive new business in these accounts and seek new opportunities.
• Sales role developing business with existing accounts while also sourcing new opportunities from food manufacturers.
• To build effective external relationships, present new product ideas, whilst exceeding sales and margin.
• Establishing strong relationships with customers and being their primary point of contact.
• Must possess several years of field based sales NEGOTIATION experience within FMCG or food.
• Will be based inthe central belt of Scotland
• Up to £30,000 basic salary
• Commission to £10k on top
• Company car
For further information please apply for the role, or send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.