Key Account Manager – Blue Chip Business
Key Account Manager – Full P&L Responsibility – Highly Attractive Package
When it comes to developing category leading FMCG brands and being recognized for leading innovation then they don’t come much bigger than this global player. With their continued investment into their UK business and the individuals who help shape it; it’s no wonder they are held in such high regard by their competitors and customers. With compelling growth plans, they are now looking to strengthen an already first-class commercial team and are looking for a Key Account Manager.
Within your role you will:
- Take full P&L responsibility for a handful of Wholesale Customers in/around North London and the Home Counties
- Developing engaging commercial plans and execute with customer to drive growth for both parties
- Implement flawless execution of NPD and new lines to existing customers
- Negotiate cost price increases with your customers in line with commodity pricing
- Develop key relationships with your customer and act as their advocates internally
This role is just a stepping stone into a global food and drinks business and has so far been responsible for developing a top tier national accounts team with a NAM role being your natural next step. Due to the high profile nature of this role, they are looking for individuals with drive, passion and a proven track record in sales. You will possess a solid commercial acumen and be able to demonstrate impeccable communication and interpersonal skills. You will have some understanding of P&L with knowledge of pricing files and leveraging one. Whilst experience in food and drink is preferred it is not essential but candidates MUST possess FMCG sales experience.
If you would like to progress your career with a global leader then get in touch quoting reference 13/14953/7 to email@example.com
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website