Senior Category Development Manager - Grocery
Senior Category Manager - Grocery
Reporting to the Category Controller and responsible for driving category growth within your designated retail customers.
- Responsible for two of the largest retail customers in the business
- Working on the roll-out of a new category strategy
- Using data to create compelling category stories and persuasive arguments that support NPD listings and channel growth
- Data source, extraction, distribution and creating presentations to distribute internally and externally
- Generating market reviews for your customer
- Working closely with Sales and Marketing to develop customer and market insights and grow the overall business and category
- Compiling reports on data, trends, in-store checks, market reports and customer activity
- Strong Category Management experience within the FMCG industry, and ideally within Food
- Excellent ability to analyse and manipulate data
- Proficient user of dunnhumby
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very good cross-functional management and able to demonstrate ability to collaborate with a wide range of functions.
- Grocery Retail Category experience
- Ability to be customer-facing and strong presentation skills
This role will set the right person up for a fantastic career within the organisation
If you are interested - please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.
Apply for Senior Category Development Manager - Grocery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly