Field Sales Manager
Title: Field Sales Manager
Region: London and South East England
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 OTE £80,000
Package: Private healthcare, non-contributory pension, company car and benefits
Sector: Professional Foodservice Equipment
Our client is a leading manufacturer of professional foodservice equipment to the commercial catering and hospitality industry.
The Job / Duties:
Managing a team of Regional Sales Managers across the London region and South East of England. You will be responsible for planning and managing the region, driving sales growth through your team.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Proven experience of leading and building a team.
- Proven experience of driving sales through distribution channels.
- The ability to devise and implement strategy.
- Excellent inter-departmental communication skills.
- A strong sense of team and the ability to drive goals for the overall good of the greater business.
- Commercial acumen with a keen eye for identifying opportunities.
- The ability to motivate and inspire your team through leading from the front.
- Ensuring correct use of the CRM platform and KPI analysis.
- Self-confident with a natural ability to lead.
- Able to resolve conflict
- Work well under pressure.
- Willingness to travel extensively not just on patch but UK and internationally.
- Happy to take on, comprehend and implement new ideas
- Fantastic opportunity to join a well-known manufacturer in the commercial catering sector. Established products with a great market presence and loyal customer base.
Greater London or South-East England
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.