Export Junior Sales Manager
Export Sales - Distributors into retail, whole and E-Coms markets.
Our client is a leading brand and manufacture who are worth over $100m and supplying over 35 countries internationally and are the leading brand within their sector in the UK with 95% of market share.
* The principal aim of the function is maximising sales and profit and brand perception within the agreed guidelines through our partners
* Sales - Develop and implement through our partners the distribution plan in line with the agreed strategy to achieve budgeted sales and profit. The plan will show detail by each category by key account/customer, channel, overall market/country.
* Operational Marketing communications - The principal aim of the function is to drive consumer awareness, trial and loyalty within agreed guidelines thorugh our partners
Develop the Partner plans to the agreed strategy and budget
- Sales generation through partners by key account, customer, channel;
- Key Accounts - Baby Specialist, Online and Pharmacy
- Key sub-Partners - Potentially sub distributors or wholesasalers for Phamacy Channel. Baby Independant Channel, Hospital Channel
- Existing markets & partners in line with strategic plan
- Set and manage service and logistics structures
- Set and manage - cost , pricing, terms and execute promotional plan
- Set and manage - all promotional and trade discounts/investments/budgets
- Set and manage customer relations through the Files & CRM platform
- Establish performance service levels and execute in accordance with objectives
- Set and manage - Merchandising; including space, position and condition
- Develop and manage new markets and partners in line with strategic plan
- Generate a new market development plan to realise strategic objectives
3 Years working in the Export Market - FMCG.
- Based in UK - Leeds
- Budgetry - TBC - Investment for Partners
- Drive distribution / Sales / Trademarketing and channel management - Approval by Manager/Director.
- Implementation of Consumer / HCP marketing - Approval by Manager/Director
- Working across all departments
- Attendance at Internal and distributor meetings as required
- Work from Leeds office or home as required
- Travel abroad as required
- Attendance at events as required