New Chapter Consulting are working in partnership with a food brand to help source a Finance Manager.
This role will play a vital role in this company's ongoing success. We’ve recently helped them secure a few key people for their sales team to help support their ambitious growth plans. As Finance Manager, you’ll be ensuring the company are ready and capable to deal with the expansion.
Key Things You’ll Be Doing
- Delivering regular financial statements and reports
- Develop and ensure compliance with internal accounting practices
- Build guidelines for budget and forecast preparation and work with executive directors to prepare the annual budget
- Oversee payroll functions
- Negotiate and manage employee benefit plans
- Working on some exciting projects including new IT and finance systems
We’re looking for people who operates with honesty and integrity and wants to work in a complex and fast-paced environment with multiple international stakeholders.
Things you’ll need
- A degree in accounting, finance or a related field
- Excellent analytical skills
- Brilliant communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and interrogate data
This company is growing. Fast. The pace of the work will at times be challenging but will always be exciting.
Please apply to learn more about the opportunity.
Due to the number of applications we receive, if you haven't heard back within two weeks you have unfortunately been unsuccessful.