General Manager - Pubs
£32,000 - £34,000 + 28 days holiday + Bonus
Location: Northampton + Live-In opportunity
My client is an exciting midlands based pub company who have award winning taverns and gastropubs. They currently have a vacancy for a live-in position at one of their premium venues for an experienced General Manager.
The historic venue features a 120 cover restaurant and picturesque outside area that is used for dining and drinking. The venue offers delicious quality freshly prepared food and so can attract both the local community, but also the many businesses which are situated nearby. The food is English with an influence of the Mediterranean and is proving to be very successful.
The main duties of General Manager will include:
- Full P+L responsibility for the venue
- Implementing sales driven strategy
- Hiring of new employees and maintaining staff levels
- Working to a set GP % and labour %
- Ensuring the company’s core values are represented at all times
- Maintaining back of house duties and financial reporting
- The ideal candidate will have;
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a team
- Experience in working in a high volume/fast paced catering environment
- Confidence in building strong, robust business relationships at all levels
- Previous experience being a General Manager of a food led venue
- Food safety and health and safety knowledge
If you believe you have a tenacious attitude and have the right experience to run a popular, food-led venue then please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0113 205 4970.