Tetley - Regional Account Manager (Wholesale)
Regional Account Manager - Tetley
Have you got what it takes to be part of the UK’s best Regional Account Management team for Britain’s favourite institutional tea brand? This exciting opportunity does not come around very often and requires candidates with strong commercial acumen, love a challenge, can work with autonomy and have experience in the wholesale, convenience or foodservice channels.
This exciting and dynamic role will provide you with account management experience that for the right candidate can springboard your career with fantastic development opportunities.
Working across a broad range of customers in various channels and from depot to regional level you will need to have a demonstrable track record of building and nurturing relationships and growing business to ultimately fulfil our goal to ‘sell more tea’!!!
The only limit in this role is yourself.
If you are looking for an opportunity that enables you to take full accountability for your customers and their growth then look no further than The Tea Army.
You will be:
- Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Covering the South East and London. Ideal candidate would be in or around the London area
- Calling upon cash and carry/wholesalers and foodservice accounts within your territory.
- Developing in store relationships with key decision makers
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Obtaining additional displays, increase the visibility and availability of the product and ensure stock levels are maintained
- Selling in new products and introduce all promotions
In return we will offer you:
- £21,000 to £25,000 per annum + up to 15% bonus opportunity + company car (OTE up to £28,750)
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
Please note that you must have held a full UK driving licence for at least 1 year.
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we’ve been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!