SRM Manager – Trade ROI
7 days left
- Contract Type
SRM Manager - Trade ROI
Major FMCG Brands
Location: West London / M4 & M40 belt
- £45-57k Base Salary (dependent on experience)
- Up to 24% Bonus Opportunity
- Big blue package
We are working with a major FMCG player that are investing behind their Strategic Revenue Management (Commercial Strategy) function to increase capability critical for driving long term sustainable growth. As a result we are actively looking for a SRM Manager – Trade ROI who will work proactively works with their sales team to hold risks, opportunities, insights and maximise all trade investment choices and ultimately drive perfect store execution.
The SRM Manager is a key business partner and delivers great commercial understanding and perspective across the portfolio including P&L management, customer requirements, driving analytics and insights to drive maximum returns on investments and shape long-term strategic thinking.
Key outputs include:
- Trade ROI - Drive continuous TP investment productivity improvements and optimized Trade ROI. This includes ensuring regular monitoring and assessment of trade promotional performance versus the category. A key element being the close partnership with Sales teams to provide decision support and guidance.
- Pricing - governance against Playbook and proactively holding key risks and opportunities (price, pack, promo) to respond to changing business needs i.e. drive for top-line growth, earning’s or percentage.
- Customer investments – Partnering with the sales teams and finance and working with SRM Head to ensure any investment choices e.g. into customer margin or re-structuring JBP, Back to front margin are delivering the maximum ROI and conditionality. – Be the Leader for key pack projects including re-engineering and channel initiatives.
As a key lead in a matrix structured environment this is a challenging role that requires outstanding leadership and influencing skills across a broad spectrum of stakeholders. We would expect you will have minimum of 3 years commercial management experience and ideally spent some time in a MS&P / Commercial Strategy or a Revenue Management roles. You will bring Pricing, Mix, Customer Investments know-how and have strong commercial and financial skills, understanding the impacts of decisions on the P&L, with the ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement to deliver sustainable profitable growth.
In a challenging UK market with an ever increasing focus on driving margin expansion, these high profile roles are becoming increasingly pivotal to business success so we are looking for someone who relishes challenges and has a robust out look. You will be working for a recognised award winning employer brand with a strong principle-based culture where this would be the first of many progressive roles available within Local or Regional roles that could be based from London/South East or should you have the passion to develop your career Internationally many opportunities exist.
If this sounds right for you, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com quoting 8/14871/7 or visit our website for further Sales & Marketing opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Apply for SRM Manager – Trade ROI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly