Pricing Data Analyst
Get on Board – Pricing Data Analyst
Brand View is busy disrupting the world of price, promotions, ecommerce, nutrition and market research. This is just the start – we continually have new projects on the go that need smart, creative minds to spark them into life.
Our goals have always been the same: Have fun, do exceptional work, build the best product in the business, experiment, pay attention to the details, treat people right, tell the truth, have a positive impact on the world around us, give back, and keep learning.
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious and creative people to join our team. But isn’t everyone? Potential Brand View employees need something extra. A quirky edge, a positive attitude and a driving passion to bring something unique to our party. It’s hard to define but you’ll know if you’ve got it. And so will we. Think you can measure up? Let’s talk!
Is this You?
We are looking for a brilliant Pricing Data Analyst, who will be working with one of our largest FMCG retailer clients at their head office. You will have the ability to manage and update datasets and settings to support our client’s in-store and on-line strategies and ensure that they have the best visibility of their competitive price position by using all available Brand View tools. You will help educate them in Brand View services and help them get the most out of our services optimising Brand View’s reporting and analytics. You must have a passion for our brand and their brand, be keen to understand the different aspects of their business and want to join a fast growing team who love what they do. You will also be an integral member of our client’s Pricing Team and cannot shy from detail; you will have a compulsion to manage the detail with a exceptional degree of accuracy.
The Day Job
This role reports to the Account Director, who is based in Reading, but you will be working Onsite at our client’s HQ in Hertfordshire. You will begin your training in Reading, though you should be in commuting distance to client’s HQ. You will have regular remote contact with the team at Brand View and will periodically visit our office in Reading, Berkshire. You will be working with the Pricing team at our client by analysing data, adapting datasets so they are relevant to our client’s business and conducting regular QC of the data. You will use advanced Brand View tools and processes in managing large datasets. Your success will be measured through the calibre of the service you will help maintain, usage, spotting new ways of improving data quality and accuracy as well as overall client satisfaction. You will work closely with other departments at Brand View to maintain the highest standards for your client.
We want at a minimum.....
- Experience of analysing and interpreting data
- Ability to prioritise workload and a high level of organisation
- A high level of competency in English, Maths and Excel with an ability to think laterally and creatively
- Confident and proactive
- Ability to rationalise complex queries and recommend solutions
Even better if.....
- Excellent salary of £30K - £35k dependent on levels of experience
- 26 days annual holiday rising incrementally after 3 years service to a maximum of 30 days
- Contributory pension scheme
- Travel to our Reading office will be expensed
- A distinct lack of red tape
- Exposure to one the largest FMCG companies in the world
- A fun, lively office with regular social activities throughout the year!
- Access to Perkbox, giving you a huge range of discounts on goods and services; from dining out and shopping to child care support.
- Make your mark! Real opportunity to help shape the future direction of this truly dynamic organisation
Join a fun, global team of top engineers, awesome commercial folk, meticulous data analysts and seasoned entrepreneurs for the adventure of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Oh, and just a little bit weird.
We’re passionate about our work, but also about a whole lot more than that. We’re parents, siblings, jokers, movie buffs, nerds, fashionistas, marathoners, and couch potatoes. And we can’t wait to meet you so email email@example.com – what are you waiting for?