Are you looking to work for an international, innovative company with market leading consumer goods brands such as Plenty, Cushelle, Bodyform & Tena? Would you like to be part of a business where there is a strong commitment to improving people's lives through sustainable and quality hygiene products?
Do you have a passion for insights and category management and have a strong analytical and commercial mindset?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role where you can have the autonomy and opportunity to make a difference?
At Essity we are offering you the opportunity to be part of our UK Customer Marketing department to join us as a Category Manager. Working in a friendly and fast paced environment you will use your ability to analyse customer and shopper insights and translate them into retailer and category strategies with one of the top 4 major multiples.
- Help deploy the category vision and identify relevant category opportunities for growth and have the tools in place to develop these appropriately to build an agreed category growth strategy with your customers
- Deliver range reviews to assigned customers, utilising Category Management as an everyday way of working both internally and externally
- Provide customer data based insight to steer and support new product development and positioning, range management, as well as identifying clear and achievable opportunities
- Be the shopper expert and build shopper metrics into your recommendations aligned to your customer category strategy
- Cascade monthly reports tracking the market, brands, channel and retailer performance, causes and effects to your customers & key Essity stakeholders. Provide actionable recommendations for corrective action or optimisation versus targets
- Analyse promotions for assigned customers and report findings with recommended actions
- Develop trusted category relationships within your customer across the functions and channels
- Be part of a cross functional Brand Working Group focusing on monitoring, measuring targets and also identifying opportunities as part of the team
- A degree education or equivalent
- A proven track record in successfully managing Insight and Category Management with customers
- Good knowledge & experience with IRI, Nielsen and/or Kantar databases
- Range review and merchandising skills
- Strong data analysis skills and the ability to summarise effectively with recommendations
- Able to develop and deploy category visions and strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused and proactive approach to work
- Great understanding of the retail market
- Good understanding of shopper & customer insight
Essity at a glance
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company dedicated to improving well-being through our products and solutions, essentials for everyday life. The name Essity stems from the words essentials and necessities. Our sustainable business model creates value for people and nature. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other strong brands, such as Jobst, Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 48,000 employees and net sales in 2017 amounted to approximately SEK 109bn (EUR 11.3bn). The headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. More information at www.essity.com.