Trade Marketing Manager
Trade Marketing your passion? Interested in a channel which is expanding at a rate of knots and a category diversifying the supermarket shelves? This is an opportunity where you can make an impact in brand activation and trade marketing like no other. A fantastic place to work and company to be a part of where you’re in total control of your agenda and in a role that is the glue which binds sales and marketing together.
- You will find a high level of autonomy and responsibility to make your own decisions, you won’t find layers upon layers of sign off here. You will have full creative autonomy.
- You will find a standard of execution which is inspiring and a team of people who really make going to work, going to work for!
- A role which is required to be in the Head office in (North London) 3 days a week with flexibility.
As Trade Marketing Manager you will take responsibility for brand activation, bringing brands to life and enabling them to really be seen! This will see you operate across Grocery MULTs as well as wider independent and convenience retail customers. The role broadly includes:
- Full budget responsibility
- Taking the lead in the development and implementation of best practice solutions in range, visibility and promotions to deliver flawless activation
- Develop tactical solutions with the sales team to drive brand in customer/ channel performance
- Agency management
- Develop and launch promotional plans and in store activation
The successful candidate:
- Branded FMCG Trade/ Shopper/ Customer Marketing experience in a retail environment
- Experience of developing promotional material and trade marketing plans/ calendar from cradle to grave
- Demonstrable experience of using creative judgement – you will have complete creative autonomy in this position
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Problem solver and solution provider
- Creative and willing to do things differently to challenge the norm
- Good perspective on sales/ insight/ category
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong character and willing to challenge
- Someone who can operate in a collaborative, supportive, team orientated environment
- Driving of results, tenacious in nature and a self starter
A unique opportunity in a uniquely positioned business. Please don’t hesitate in applying should you be interested in a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.