Interim Category Manager
7 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is one the North Wests biggest and brightest FMCG businesses, a truly global operation with Category leading products and ambitious growth plans. An opportunity for an experienced and success driven Interim Category Manager has arisen within their Category Management Function.
Reporting into the Category Controller the role of Category Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of a continuous data strategy to deliver brand insights that are able to gain a competitive advantage.
- Propose optimum spend of continuous data budget to deliver data requirements across the business, maintaining and managing the budget.
- Proactive generation of actionable recommendations from category, brand and customer insights.
- Maximise ROI of data budget through contract negotiation and data usage improvements.
- Management of data agency relationships to ensure accurate, quality databases delivered on time, innovative and insightful reporting techniques and best practice ways of working.
- Lead external agencies and internal teams on annual presentations / workshops delivering insights and ROI.
- Update, maintain and review brand scorecards for monthly meetings, driving external insights and ensuring accurate and up to date NPD trackers by brand. Providing monthly brand share deck to the UK business providing brand overview and insights.
The ideal candidate will have around five years Category experience gained in an FMCG setting, experience gained in a UK market is essential. You will be of graduate calibre with a track record of delivering results in a highly focussed commercial environment. You must have strong presentation and commercial skills and be proficient with continuous data sets such as Nielsen, Kantar and Dunnhumby to deliver quality actionable insight.
Apply for Interim Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly