National Account Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
This is an autonomous role which will involve working with a wide variety of customers and a diverse product portfolio. This role will have P&L responsibility and will have great progression and development opportunities moving forward.
My client is a Blue Chip FMCG business who are looking for a National Account Manager to join their team. They offer a great opportunity to work on key accounts for the business and develop your long term career. Within the role you'll be responsible for the Pharmacy channel and developing key relationships and an in depth understanding of the shopper, brand insight and the needs of the customer to influence at point of purchase.
The National Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Fully responsible for the P&L you will deliver the annual operating plan.
- You will ensure both company and personal annual objectives are delivered.
- You will embody the company's values of courage, achievement, responsibility, respect, integrity, and transparency.
- You will represent the company in your customers, and your customers internally creating strong and productive relationships.
- Through strong planning and joint business plans you will drive sustainable growth with your customers.
- You will provide reports on business in the pharmacy channel and deliver accurate financial and production forecasts.
- You will attend necessary meetings that facilitate the internal workings of the organisation
The National Account Manager will ideally display:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- National account management experience
- Ideally Pharmacy sector experience or experience with OTC products
- Robust customer relationship management skills & the ability to influence at buyer & Senior buyer level
- Strong commercial acumen
- Demonstrable P&L management experience
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills
- Confident communicator
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Well practised IT skills
- Full UK driving licence
This is a full time permanent opportunity based just outside of West London or from home. With lots of opportunity to develop and a generous remuneration package this is one of the most exciting roles on the market.