REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
6 days left
- Contract Type
REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Home Based UK
An established, market leading company is seeking an experienced Field based Sales professional with experience of selling to specialist Independent Retailers within the Kitchen or similar Distribution Channels.
You will join a small specialist team responsible for developing Sales of Premium/Luxury brands.
Your experience should encompass New Business and existing Account Development, outstanding relationship building expertise, strong Commercial awareness and a track record of working with and developing an Independent specialist customer base.
Key responsibilities: -
- Achieve sales objectives for the Kitchen Specialist channel in your region.
- Contribute to the Business Unit strategic plans and reviews.
- Agree customer specific plans that will deliver target turnover and profitability.
- Maintain and expand customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Direct management of Independent Kitchen Specialist dealers, with potential to manage buying groups & distributors.
- Forecast requirements; prepare annual budgets; schedule expenditures; analyse variances; initiate corrective actions.
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, service changes; i.e. warranty surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implement trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Meet/exceed volume, sales and margin targets & customer investment budgets for your region.
- Meet new account set up targets for your region.
- Meet shop floor listing targets for your region.
- Meet product training (awareness) targets for your region.
- At least 12-18 months Field Sales experience
- Examples of New Business Development.
- A decisive track record of Account Management.
- Excellent Commercial acumen.
- Experience of launching/re-launching new product or into a new sector.
- Proven record of selling higher end (luxury) products.
Salary will be negotiable to £35k + bonus, car or allowance.
To apply please send your up to date CV to Richard Swallow at Swallow Associates Ltd – firstname.lastname@example.org – quoting Ref HQ527.
Alternatively call Richard on 07774 103577 for a confidential discussion.
Your CV will not be forwarded to any company without prior discussion and agreement.
Apply for REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly