Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist - 24482
We are looking for an innovative hands-on Senior Data Scientist who will take a leading role in the creation of sophisticated algorithms and data mining strategies designed to maximize the value of our data, all while playing an instrumental role in the development of our data-related products and services.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN NIELSEN AS A DATA SCIENTIST?
- This is the perfect role for someone has been in a data scientist for a for a couple of years and is ready to be more autonomous
- Your work will span across the APAC or EU Region.
- You will be able to work with cutting edge technology
- Work within a team that has Patent Pending methodology and AI/Online Learning platform
- Scope for Process improvement, Framework implementation and Automation
- See how you models impact our internationally known clients, worldwide!
* Play a leading role in the use of sophisticated algorithms and data mining strategies
* Significantly contribute to the development of eXelate's data-related products and services
* Execute the company's data mining and modeling activities in support of our clients' online targeting and digital media marketing goals
* Develop and maintain ongoing data exploratory analyses against internal and client-provided data
* Support the business teams to solve complex analytical challenges
* Conduct studies, tests and use advanced data mining and modeling techniques to build solutions that optimize the quality and performance of the company's data
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven experience in a Data Scientist role, perhaps in your first role outside of academics
- Proven ability to develop and productionalize sophisticated data mining & modeling solutions
- Working experience with relational database management system (RDBMS) and a strong knowledge of SQL
- Expert level knowledge of Python, R and Spark
- Advanced degree in statistics, computer science, or machine-learning related fields or relevant experience
- Passion for analyzing and extracting meaning and utility from large data sets
- In-depth knowledge of the advanced techniques and tools common to the data science world such as sparkML, Scikit-learn, Apache Giraph or Mahout
- Strong communication skills; experience collaborating with and to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in marketing analytics, including marketing response modeling and segmentation, or experience in online media and the adtech ecosystem is
Primary Location: London,London