Great opportunity to join a rapidly growing FMCG business based in Essex , account manager role looking after an account within the discount channel.
Excellent opportunity to join one of the largest residual stock management distributors in Europe buying and distributing FMCG stock throughout the European discount market. My client is based in Essex and would require the successful applicant to be based in the office.
- To develop an account specific strategic plan to ensure sustainable growth within the customer base, ensuring that each major customer has a specific account strategy and plan in place prior to the commencement of the financial year.
- To develop customer specific tactics that deliver sales and profit growth.
- To maintain and develop customer contacts to drive further opportunities.
- To ensure a cross functional working approach to maximise the performance of the customer, across sales logistics and finance.
- To manage plans within agreed budgets to ensure the maximum margin
- To be responsible for the forecasting of customer sales and profit to assist total business planning accuracy.
- To demonstrate proficiency in Computer skills (CRM / Axapta / Excel / PowerPoint / Word) that can be shared amongst all team members.
- To develop a new business strategy with the Sales Manager for both customers and product ranges.
- Leadership skills with high level drive and passion.
- An understanding of the discount market and strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to cut through complexity.
- Strong team player.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to time manage and prioritise effectively within a fast paced, evolving environment
Competitive Basic Salary + Excellent Package