6 days left
- Contract Type
Job Title: Account Manager
Job Sector: Housewares / Home Accessories / Gift
Job Type: Sales
Salary: Circa £28,000
Job Reference: SV/20654
To increase revenue in the UK market by growing my clients existing customer base of approximately 200 direct UK retail customers (independents, department stores, specialty, online) and converting new business opportunities.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
My client is looking for someone who has a tenacious sales approach and is driven by targets. Evidence of commercial initiative will also be required to quickly identify and secure new business.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with your accounts to drive sustainable growth and profitability:
- Have regular contact and dialogue to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Manage and grow a network of experienced agents, developing strong and long-term relationships (supported by the Sales Director).
- Visit accounts to present on new launches, check displays are at their optimum potential, as well as noting stock levels and RRPs.
- Provide quotes and establish pricing structures with key customers.
- Sales analysis (customer & product) – MOM/YOY comparisons, evaluating individual SKU performances alongside analysing new product launches.
- Plan monthly trade mailings.
- Be the brand ambassador at UK trade shows as required.
- Work with the Sales Director to devise an annual B2B sales strategy for the territory.
- Work closely with Sales Administrator to ensure all orders are processed efficiently.
- Absorb and understand the company’s mission and vision as well as possessing detailed knowledge of all the products in the range.
Skills and experience:
- 3 years’ experience selling consumer durables or housewares/homewares/gift products to a variety of UK premium retailers of differing sizes.
- Written and verbal communication skills at a high level with excellent attention to detail; good numeracy skills.
- An awareness and interest in environmental and ecological issues and trends.
- An interest in design, and products with a high design/premium bias.
- A friendly and easy-going disposition, who works autonomously and also as part of a team.
- Graduate level education; an interest in growing with the company as the business expands.
- Experience using an ERP software.
- Accomplished in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly