National Account Executive - Grocery Multiples
- National Account Executive (NAE)
- Entry Level Position
- Supporting Grocery Mults
A globally recognised FMCG leader with multiple award-winning categories, globally trusted brands and incredibly high achieving culture. With a diverse product portfolio and strong relationships within the major supermarkets, high-street and wholesale channels; this admired organisation continues to challenge the status quo, pushing innovation and investing in future growth opportunities. To bolster the national accounts team and support the Senior National Account Manager, a permanent National Account Executive is needed to join the team as soon as possible.
Entry level National Account Executive position. This role is head-office based and will report to the Senior National Account Manager looking after Asda & Tesco. As National Account Executive you can expect to support and manage the daily running of two large grocery customers.
To Be Successful
- A good understanding of the FMCG marketplace, its key players and projected market dynamics.
- Understanding of how an Account Manager / Buyer relationship functions.
- Experience of building relationships at multiple levels internally & externally.
- Strong capability in Excel and experience of supply chain forecasting & customer analytics.
- Financial numeracy & broad business knowledge.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent.
What You'll Get In Return
This position is a platform for future FMCG leaders. You'll receive the best training, constant development. You'll be stretched and challenged daily and benefit from a very lucrative bonus system. This type of position is very exclusive and has the ability to catapult your FMCG career.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in non-food FMCG Sales contact James Myerscough at Better Placed Ltd on 0113 236 4040 or email JamesMyerscough@Betterplaced.com