Senior National Account Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
Job Type: Senior National Account Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Sector/Industry: FMCG (Drinks)
Job Reference: VAC-24317
Are you a hardworking, creative guru, with a go-getter personality?
The Advocate Group are looking to appoint a Senior National Account Manager at a young and ambitious drinks company. They are a passionate, fun-loving brand nestled on the Southern coast near Bournemouth.
The brand has seen exponential growth and has aspirations to become the best in their category. This is a really exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing brand and manage and grow a commercial team.
If you are a hardworking, creative guru with a go-getter personality and an ambitious drive to succeed within the FMCG market, please read on…
- Manage and coach a team of 2 x NAMs and 2 x Field Sales Executives
- Lead the sales department internally and externally
- Deliver annual sales and profit budget across total business
- Day to day management of accounts and maintenance of regular dialogue with buyers
- JBP negotiation, execution and post analysis, tracking return on investment is aligned to budget and forecast
- Accurate volume forecasting through monthly demand plan reviews with Operations Director
- Monitor the competitor marketplace on a regular basis, sharing thoughts on opportunities / threats to the UK business
- Lead International sales expansion, seeking new country markets and customers
- Lead sales agenda within the NPD project team
- Sense of fun and willingness to get involved!
- 3-5 years’ experience within FMCG with proven track record of success
- Experience of writing and delivering on JBP’s with the big retailers
- Exemplary communication skills
- Strong experience in negotiation with examples of success
- Organisational skills need to be impeccable
- Experience of using data to enhance our sales position
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business. Any direct or third party applications will be handled by The Advocate Group
Apply for Senior National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly