Field Support & Product Specialist
Job Title: Field Support & Product Specialist
Location: Home based – covering North of England and Scotland
Salary: to £25000 + company vehicle, annual bonus and benefits package
Sector: Power Tools and Garden Machinery
Job type: Permanent
Job ref: NH/20666
- Home-based role within a world leading company.
- Supporting the field sales team through product demonstration and training.
- Excellent development opportunity to move into field sales.
The Role of Field Support & Product Specialist – North of England:
This world leading company has a new opportunity for a sales led and ambitious individual to work from home and perform an important sales support role.
- Home based, covering a large area with some nights away each week
- Meet regularly with large groundscare contractors and dealers in order to identify needs that can be met by new products or re-training.
- Create an excellent network of customer contacts in your area.
- Identify opportunities for demonstration events.
- Feedback market information on competitor activities, trends and customer needs.
- Support the Area Sales Managers to achieve sales objectives.
This company is an outstanding manufacturing business recognised for excellence in product design. With strong brand identity the company has developed a tremendous reputation with dealers and end-users alike. With continuous new product innovation this role exists to support professional users and contribute to the company’s sales achievements.
Fully expensed vehicle, mobile, laptop, fuel card, 25 days holiday and pension plan.
The profile of the Field Support & Product Specialist:
We are looking for an ambitious individual with excellent communication skills seeking a progressive career opportunity.
Suitable candidates will:
- Ideally be living in North Yorkshire, Durham or Northumberland (York, Middlesbrough, Sunderland and Newcastle would be central).
- Be highly committed and prepared to travel extensively and stay away from home in order to maximise the potential of this opportunity.
- Have work experience in field sales, merchandising, demonstrating or retail.
- Possibly have experience within a garden centre, garden machinery dealer, builders merchant or DIY store.
- Have experience or interest in garden care or power tools.
- Be instantly likeable with excellent communication skills.
- Show initiative, self motivation and a desire for improvement.
- Be fully IT literate in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
This is an outstanding career opportunity to join a thriving global business and we welcome applications from suitable candidates in this area.
Contact: Nick Hester
Tel. 01275 813030
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.