Graduate Account Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SME as a Graduate Account executive. You will have the opportunity to work with a range of FTSE 100 clients, developing key business skills and learning from our client's vast experience in the industry. This is a truly unique opportunity to work directly with clients on a day-to-day basis, building key relationships and expanding your network in the industry.
The role of Graduate Account Executive will involve:
- Managing key client relationships to ensure growth within the business
- Identifying and delivering on key areas of opportunity within your accounts
- Managing crucial projects to ensure the smooth running of key accounts
- Directly supporting the Head of Accounts to accurately communicate key business wins and opportunities for growth
- Working closely with your team to ensure the best possible service is provided
- Educating new clients on current and future products
To be a successful Graduate Account Executive you will be:
- Experienced in working directly with clients
- A confident communicator able to pitch your ideas effectively
- A people person who thrives on building new business relationships
- Highly organised, able to manage multiple accounts at a time
- Goal orientated and eager to achieve
- A true team player
This opportunity is ideal for a Graduate eager to start their career in a client-facing role. You will work closely with clients on a day-to-day basis, building strong business relationships all whilst developing core business skills along the way. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you apply below or give us a call on 0207 042 3800!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.