Sales Manager (Healthy Snacking)
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a brand dedicated to changing the on-trade snacking scene. Growing rapidly, using locally sourced, premium ingredients our client is a true challenger to the current market leaders. They are on the lookout for an experienced Sales Manager to grow the brands presence and achieve their goal of being the #1 On-trade snacking brand in the UK.
The role of Sales Manager would involve:
- Planning and executing our clients sales strategy
- Managing existing clients to ensure the brand is at the forefront of the consumer's mind
- Using your established on-trade network to increase brand presence in premium restaurants, pubs, wine bars and food halls
- Using your knowledge of the on-trade scene to develop key partnerships
- Building and maintaining key business relationships to drive sales
- Representing the brand at key industry events
To be a successful Sales Manager you will be:
- A skilled relationship builder, thriving on meeting new people and developing new relationships
- Experienced in on-trade Sales
- Highly ambitious, eager to drive sales and grow the business
- Passionate about Food, Drink and Sales
- Commercially minded, able to define, plan and execute key sales strategies
This opportunity is perfect for someone experienced in on-trade sales looking for a new challenge. If you are passionate about premium snacking and the on-trade channel apply below or gives us a call on 0207 042 3800!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.