Graduate Sales Executive (Health Foods, London)
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Graduate Sales Executive for a rapidly growing SME in the Healthy Snacking sector. Inspired by nature and a desire to offer high quality, healthy snacks created with 100% natural ingredients, our client is looking for someone to represent their brand across their Out of home, Convenience, Retail and Foodservice channels.
The role of a Graduate Sales Executive would involve the following:
- Driving brand awareness and engagement throughout your London territory
- Create competitive advantage by working directly with clients to ensure the brand is well represented in store
- Use your passion, knowledge and creativity to develop key accounts and seek out new opportunities to grow the brand
- Maintain and grow existing relationships across key accounts in a variety of sectors
- Pitch directly to customers using your extensive knowledge and passion for the brand to create new business opportunities
- Working with a fun-loving team passionate about health, in a fast paced SME environment
To be a successful Graduate Sales Executive you will be:
- Entrepreneurial in nature with a drive to succeed
- Able to rise to a challenge, using your creativity to overcome problems and accurately represent the brand
- Passionate about Health and Health foods
- Eager to share knowledge and thrive in a team environment
- Experienced in sales with examples of previous personal wins
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
This opportunity is ideal for a graduate with a passion for health looking to join an exciting, fast paced SME with a unique approach to business. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, call us on 0207 042 3800
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.