Etail Marketing Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
Etail Marketing Manager
Non-Food Consumer Goods
Commutable to Buckinghamshire
Basic Salary + Car Allowance + Pension + Health + Other benefits
My client is a global leader in the non-food consumer goods industry. Established in over 21 countries they are recognised for their diverse range of high quality products. In the UK you will see their products in retail stores as well as in more commercial settings. They have a reputation for quality and their brands tend to hold no1 or no2 status in the market. Due to fantastic growth across the business they are now adding to their team an Etail Marketing Manager.
As Etail Marketing Manager you will report to the Director of Online Strategy and work across a varied portfolio of brands and products. Your main responsibilities will be, but not limited to the below:
- Work with Etail Sales Manager to define and execute marketing and promotional Activities
- Increase Traffic and Conversion, mainly on Amazon but also on Etail in EMEA
- Coordinate the implementation of marketing and promotional activities across Etail in EMAC EMEA
- Set and manage a process of SEO for Amazon and other selected Etailers
- Monitor the ranking performance of key products and increase rankings
- Use campaigns (Ad and Promotions) to drive greater Traffic. Use data to optimise campaigns and continually improve ROI
- Work with internal teams, Etail Merchandiser and third-party agencies to ensure use of the most relevant and up to date product and brand presentation
This is a fantastic position for someone looking to take the next step in their career as this is a business that offers fantastic training, support and progression. To be considered you must have at least 4 years’ experience working in trade / performance marketing or ecommerce in either an etail environment or with consumer goods. You will have experience of SEO, PPC and SEM and will be able to demonstrate success in a similar position. You will be a good communicator, able to interact at all levels of a business and also be able to analyse complex data to come up with solutions to drive profitable sales.
If you feel the above is the dream job for you, please forward a copy of your CV today.
Apply for Etail Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly