Sales Manager- Gaming
Sales Manager role for a toy organisation responsible for managing the second fastest growing product range globally. This hands on exciting role involves people management with a unique and quirky product range.
My client is a multi-billion pound toy company with market leading products and licensing. Always at the forefront of the market they reward the creative. Through having an open door policy, they take pride in their staff and creative an excellent working environment with clear progression plant to enable you to excel within your career and take things to the next level.
The Sales Manager- Gaming will develop top-line sales and strategies throughout EMEA and Russia to maximise opportunities for the category. Reporting to the Commercial Head of Sales you will manage 2 Key Account Manager to ensure assigned targets are achieved through developing of existing accounts as well as identifying new business opportunities.
- Deliver/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets for the brand portfolio
- Drive sales through the management of a strong account base
- Set goals for the Key Account Managers globally
- Forecasting across EMEA
- Ensure targets within insured credit lines and anticipate on potential extra needs or possible cash-flow issues
- Ensure global brand plans are being fully supported
- Take initiatives and make recommendations on improving our distribution model and current partnerships as the market evolves
- Head up market development
- Manage and lead the team from the helm, providing a key example of the company core values
The successful sales manager is to be seen as a future leader within the business and will:
- Be degree educated (or equivalent)
- ideally have a background in gaming (Digital Gaming and/or Specialist Gaming,Entertainment)
- Posses a proven track record of sales management
- Be experienced in international sales through both a distribution and retail model
- Be a strong influencer and negotiator - at a senior level internally and externally
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills to operate at senior level
- Be highly numerate and analytical
- Be flexible, being able to travel frequently and extensively in the EMEA
- Ideally bilingual with a European language
The role offers a very attractive salary plus progression into a future leader of the wider business.